7.11.2005

everything will come around in time

Perfect girl by Sarah Mclachlan Am I faithful, am I strong, am I good enough to belong in your reverie a perfect girl Your vision of romance is cruel and all along I played the foolall your expectations bury me Don't worry you will find the answer if you let it go give yourself some time to falter But don't forgo knowing that you're loved no matter what and everything will come around in time I own my insecurities I try to own my destiny That I can make or break it if I choose But you take my words and twist them 'round 'till I'm the one who brings you down Make me feel like I'm the one to blame for all of this You need everybody with you on your side Know that I am here for you but I hope in time Youll find yourself allright alone Youll find yourself with open arms Youll find yourself youll find yourself in time The riot in my heart decides to keep me open and alive I have to take myself away from you'Cause I can't compete I can't deny there nothing that I didn't try How did I go wrong in loving you 淡水/八里渡頭/台灣婆/冷雨/陋巷/竹筒飯/花蓮/情人橋/找你/衣裳薄/時鐘酒店/回來/ 20050222

沒有留言: